Soy lecithin is possibly the vegetable that offers the most protein quality, know its benefits that these grains have.
We will start by saying that Soy Lecithin is possibly the vegetable that offers us the most protein quality . Although many investigations that have been done recently have confirmed it, it has also Sure Cleanse Keto Reviews been one of the main protein sources in the countries of Asia for thousands and thousands of years, where it originates from.
Now, phosphorylation, the main phospholipid of soybean oil is known as LECITINE . Phosphatidylcholine is a molecule with a lot of physiological importance, since it forms the basic structures of the biological membranes of all the cells of our organism.
Then lecithin is a natural and pure complex that serves to increase the digestion and absorption of gauze, in addition to it also contains agents that metabolize and reduce all problems related to poor digestion, as it helps improve fat absorption , in addition to that it also prevents accumulation in the liver. It also helps us increase brain activity and fight arteriosclerosis.
In other words, soy lecithin is a derivative of soy, which is considered a dietary supplement of great value thanks to its nutritional characteristics. In addition, another small detail that you should have about this product before continuing, is that it is usually sold in its granulated version, which comes in different sized containers, in addition to presenting the advantage of lasting a long time and does not oxidize thanks to Its own characteristics.
Soy lecithin is a natural phospholipid complex, which is one of the groups of natural substances with the most metabolic and physiological incidence, which is present in soybeans and in a large number of biological structures of the human organism, such as the case of the brain, cells in the process of reproduction or development, cell membranes, the nervous system, sperm, etc …
Although its consumption represents a lot of benefits, it is also important that you know that soy lecithin can also have some side effects. , among which are: nausea, diarrhea, decreased tension and pain in the abdominal area. In addition to its consumption is not highly recommended during pregnancy or while undergoing medical treatment.
Properties and benefits of Soy Lecithin
As for the properties and beneficial that we will find in soy lecithin, we can say that this helps keep cholesterol in the blood in suspension, preventing it from being deposited in the venous and arterial walls. In addition to being part of the structure of the cell wall and helps provide antioxidants such as vitamin E, as well as phosphorus.
Soy lecithin also serves to lower elevated plasma homocysteine levels , which is very important, since studies that have been done in recent years have found evidence that there is a very large relationship between elevated plasma homocysteine levels and the risk with cardiovascular diseases. It is also excellent in terms of excess triglycerides or problems with fat metabolization, liver exposure to harmful substances or infiltration of fat in the liver.
On the other hand we can see that it emulsifies fats in digestive juices, which facilitates their assimilation. That is why it is highly recommended for people who have liver problems or for people who have had their gallbladder removed or who simply malfunctions. Also to those people who exceed the normal rate of cholesterol or those who have arteriosclerosis, since it breaks the lumps of cholesterol into much smaller units so that they can pass through the batteries without problems and reach all the cells of our body.
Studies that have been done on lecithin have also shown that phosphatidylserine improves cognitive ability and memory to some extent . As mentioned above, it also provides us with organic phosphorus directly, so it is also recommended to combat any type of stress, physical Sure Cleanse Keto or mental exhaustion or even lack of memory. Another great benefit that we can find is that it is involved in the formation of red blood cells and in the reactivation of cells, in addition to being part of the myelinic sheath that is in the neurons of the brain and nerves.
Here is a small list in which I summarize the properties and benefits of soy lecithin :
- Protects the liver
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Improve intellectual performance
- Improves blood circulation
- It facilitates digestion by stimulating intestinal function
- Facilitates the removal of fatty deposits
- Prevents gallstone formation
- Prevents diseases of the Alzheimer type
- Excellent for slimming regimes
Now let’s look at its benefits more thoroughly :
- Excellent for skin hydration : That’s right, soy lecithin is very good for retaining the hydration of our skin, especially good for people who are dry skinned.
- It helps prevent high cholesterol : It naturally fights hypercholesterolemia and at the same time increases HDL, which is good cholesterol.
- It is an excellent antioxidant : As mentioned earlier, it has a high content of vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant in the skin and protects it from free radicals, in addition to helping to stimulate the production of collagen, which makes the skin look more bright and smooth.
- Excellent for learning, memory and reasoning : Thanks to its phosphatidylcholine content, which raises the concentration of acetylcholine in the brain, which is a neurotransmitter that activates the synaptic of our nervous system.
- It is of excellent help to lose weight : As I mentioned above, this helps dilute fats, keeping them moving and preventing them from being deposited in specific places of our body, such as the case of the abdomen, arteries, hip, etc … It is also diuretic, so it helps eliminate fluids and prevents its retention, also improves constipation by being depurative.
- It prevents fatty liver : Another of its great benefits is that it helps us to eliminate from our body the fats that can accumulate in the liver. Again, it is emulsifying fats in digestive juices, which facilitates their assimilation.
- Its use is recommended during menopause : The use of soy lecithin during menopause is highly recommended, since it calms a lot of effects during this period. During cases in which the body simply does not produce enough estrogen, as in menopausal women, the contribution that phytoestrogenic has through soy isoflaconas, serves as a contribution of natural estrogens, only without the side effects that can occur in hormonal therapy. It also has effects on the skin of menopausal women, as it prevents the appearance of spots due to hormonal change.
- Help with skin problems : As I mentioned several times during this article, soy lecithin is perfect for the skin, so it affects cases of psoriasis, oily skin, acne, eczema, where the skin is treated from within, But even so, in the most serious cases you should ask for the advice of a professional to perform a treatment.
- Better blood circulation : I have already said, soy lecithin breaks the cholesterol units into smaller ones, so that they can pass without major problems through the arteries and thus reach the cells of our body, distributing and not accumulating in our arteries.
- Excellent against tiredness and fatigue : By providing us with assimilable organic phosphorus in our body, it is highly recommended for mental and physical exhaustion and stress.