Chickpea burger recipe high in protein, ideal for athletes focused on building muscle mass.
As the name implies, the following is a Yeah Keto high protein recipe, ideal for athletes focused on building muscle mass and therefore have high daily requirements of this macronutrient .
Although it may not seem like it, this recipe, in addition to being fitness, that is, that has a low caloric content, also provides a high number of proteins and what is even more surprising, is also Dura Burn Keto vegan.
Without a doubt, this recipe is the reliable proof that meat is not required to feed properly, much less so that the food has a much more exquisite taste. And eye, that with this I am not trying to say that we should all join the vegan movement and stop consuming all kinds of animal products, but that it is simply worth giving it a chance to try something new from time to time. In addition, it is also an excellent option for our vegan friends to have something to add to their recipe book.
Chickpea Burger Recipe
The ingredients you will need for this recipe you will need:
- 300 grams of cooked chickpeas (you can use packaged)
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
In addition, these ingredients are necessary for Tahini sauce that serves as a dressing, an excellent alternative Keto Slim 7 to the traditional mayonnaise rich in saturated fats and catsup, rich in sugars:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Finally, and although it is not to mention it, do not forget the bread, tomatoes, lettuce and all the ideal vegetables for your complement your hamburger.
The preparation method is as follows
- First you must place all the ingredients of the hamburgers (except for the ground bread) in a food processor or blender. Mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- At the same time, place all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix until they have completely integrated.
- Then, in another deep bowl, place the mixture made with the ingredients for the hamburger. Add a part of the ground bread and stir.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and with wet hands create a meatball with each part. When the meatball is done, crush it to form a hamburger.
- Add the rest of the ground bread in another shallow dish and then place the burgers on it, making sure they are completely covered.
- Place two tablespoons of vegetarian margarine in a nonstick skillet. Heat over medium-high heat and once ready, put the burgers to cook for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Once they are ready, Luxe Trim Keto prepare your hamburger to taste, placing the mixture on the bread with the vegetables and the sauce.
You can supplement with a fitness snack, replacing French fries.